Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Integration"

Got up late as usual ....headed straight to class and then came to lab and called to my close(school) friend narendra,from my office(lab) phone coz...no minutes in my cell phone (I don't know how people are managing with 600 minutes a month ..!!!!!as iam short on minutes...and long on calls,.. Office phone comes to my rescue often!!! Happy are the times when we meet our close friends with whom we can be ourselves...(no need to remind urself that u shud be smiling......coz the smile which goes miles comes naturally) !!!!!!! after that sat down to do a bit of integration required for my code.."INTEGRATION" I like this word , but am afraid of the mathematical interpretation of it..!!!!(iam a C.B.S.E guy with M.Bi.p.C in my +2 so all i could learn in my school was the spelling and pronounciation of this easy to spell and hard to do thing).
u know this saying "ae dhaari leni vaadiki godari dhikku " in a similar fashion "ae lekka raani vaadiki softwares a dhikku" y late I jumped to Maples software and got the integration done..
I thank all the techies...
who gave me games to play..
chat rooms to talk..
search engines to get waht i want ..
last but not the least s/w s to work....

Happy news :my friends returned from INDIA (who cares whether they come or not wat is imp here is whether they brought sweets or not..)and luckily they got loads of them...I have nothing to do except to get myself buried under those stuff(ah...those arisalu,kaaralu and stuff...they simply rock....!!!).was awake until 4:00 am talking to Mr Cool phani..about hyderabad and about the traffic there...decided at that very moment that I should visit INDIA Asap....
Hopefully the wish goddess grants mine.....

hey Komal I too took the colour test and my colour was yellow...
Thanks for posting the link...

Elegant Yellow

7 Comments:

Blogger Kk said...

Oh yeah., Integration's somethin that haunted me thru my engineering.
I donno y ppl had to invent all these stuff., ppl earlier were so happy with addition/sub/multipy and division !

Hyd's traffic's exactly the way it was when u mite have left and its always gonna b like it., so don worry bout it :P

Bout the link., mention not., glad u had fun ! :)

Wed Jan 25, 01:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

@dhiraj
iam going very easy raa..some are left for u too(maybe a half piece of kaajubarfi..)..flydown from canada and u will be given a sweet treat..
@komal..
atleast i now know that iam not the only one who is weak in integration..
me too didn't understand y ppl started integrating when everything was fine until then..
majaa aathe hai yaar jab hyderabad traffic me joomm kartha hai..with all the hustling and bustling of people around..
"chal chal re chal mere bhai
hum bangaye hyderabadi"
lolz..!!buddy
@badgirl
welcome to my blog..
ur name surprises me..i believe tat there rn't any bad girls..
girls r so sweet u know..
sorry u don't know..only boys know..
so I have a maths student to whom i can turn upon when iam in trouble with some Integrals and stuff.
lifizlikedt some times the subjects we love might refuse to come into our brain..

Mon Jan 30, 01:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger ArChaNaR said...

howz u??? having a nice time with the sweets eh?

Tue Feb 07, 06:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger rohini said...

how r u doin man??
u too maintianina alow profile in blogsville??..
hmm.. Tis passive phase shall pass!!

greetz!

Wed Feb 08, 10:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger rohini said...

We want new post!!!
We WANT NEW POST!!!
wE want new posssssttttt!!!
grrrrr!!

Wed Feb 15, 01:13:00 AM CST  
Blogger exasparater said...

saw ur blog at orkut... simple yet elegant template...

iam missing my school days... i had loads of fun with my friends... integeration occurs very rarely though we used to keep in touch with everyone...

Fri Feb 17, 12:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger prathyu said...

hey nenu koda +2 MBiPc, and naku maths ante tesion [:)]...

Sat Apr 01, 12:22:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home