Sunday, January 08, 2006

The holidays are over

Know what? Holidays are the best phase in one's life.But as like "all goodthings have to come to an end" holidays will be over in a jiffy!! here they come there they go.My sister's son asked me other day on phone "Y don't they stay??" I replied "because Earth is moving" was my silly reply and cleverly(only I think Iam) I changed the topic.Even Iam getting affected now....
Back to college from tomorrow...Classes and Homeworks(Boring ISn't it?? Atleast in my case It is...)Should spend some time preparing for tomorrow's Assignments.In this semester I registered only for 2 courses and 3 research credit hours..So it should be( I pray god for this) an easy one.Hope to get some important Breakthroughs in my research..and what else may be I should thank Archana(Archie the great) for letting me through to some fantastic blogs.Till today I could not comprehend How I stumbled on their colloborative blog.Like holidays this too happened in a jiffy.I could spend some time reading some good onez . Anyway Thanks for linking me..and yesterday I was reading the Telugu poetry by Jags wow what a wonderful piece of poetry it was..Kudos to you man..Keep writing...
And appreciation is also due to ROHINI who expressed wishes to her brother in a Unique way.Good one ..Overall It was good holiday time..Back to work from Tomorrow







Elegant Yellow

2 Comments:

Blogger ArChaNaR said...

yo buddy! i hate going back to school.. hope the holidays last for atleast for some more days :D

Mon Jan 09, 06:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger rohini said...

oh..wow dat made mah day!!..dat shows dat u r too generous in givin compliments *tease* ...
nd u know..itz a kind of booster to kno dat ppl even appreaciate mah insane ramblings..:)

Wed Jan 11, 03:03:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home