Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagging....

Does this girl know only "Ragging and Tagging"?????? was my initial exclaim after checking my comments......Guess what?? I have been tagged (am I a paper??).Wait ..don't aim ur lasers on me but point them onto Rohini for further details ..
Initially I thought I maynot manage to blog with the kind of schedule i have but somehow Iam just manging to do it..kudos to myself..Here goes my details..

Gender:Female

1. shouldn't be a blogger...coz I don't want to be overshadowed by someone from my own house or one relaxation allowed in this condition is that she should blog for me also..

2. every act of mine should always be returned by a sweet smile...

3. nannu poddhunne niddhura lepakudadhu..(she shouldn't wake me early..)punishment:first day warning istha second day dismiss chestha...

4. you all know that i don't like praises but she should say that Iam the most handsome person and whatever I do can only be done by me...in the best possible way..

5. She should be the best cook ever to enter a kitchen..God Iam bored of eating the self made food ....

6. She should be so humorous that it should take only seconds for a joke to follow another......:p

7. She should be honest enough to admit that she is the alltime Blockhead...and together we make a blockbuster couple...

8. Should never ask for any jewellery..know waht she can buy me anything if she would like to ..no permission needed for that....!!!! This is the greatest privelige she can ever get..!!!!

wow!!! 8 is such a sweet number to arrive at..Iam happy iam finally here..

It took more than my sweat to describe my sweetheart!!!!!!!

just kidding guys....)
To tell you the truth..She should fill the void in my life which can be done only by her...She should bring happiness unbound into my life...She should make me laugh,cry,happy and sad(when she isn't around..)!!!!! She should be both my strength as well as my weakness..I should always feel that she is the best thing happened to my life..Together we should be complete.....She shouldn't be withoutme even for a nano second(10^-9)....Hope it isn't boring....

To Sum up..
She should be"karyeshu dasi , karaneshu mantri , bhojeshu maatha, Kshamaya dahrithri".
y did i use "should " all through this??? coz I don't have a lover yet..which is bad..hope against hope hopen taht I get one this year..(no Americans please..only Indians!!!)

Now come the victimes...
as the tagline goes "always search where you lost..(english translation sucks...)"!!!.So,So,So waht?? Always victimise those who made you a victim..so the list goes thus..
1) Rohini
2) Archana
3) Rohini
4) Archana
5) Rohini
6) Archana
7) Rohini
8) Archana..

Sorry Archana and rohini I don't know many bloggers to tag..hopefully next time when i get tagged I will definitely try not to tag you...

Please "kshamaya Dahritri"



Elegant Yellow

7 Comments:

Blogger rohini said...

hey loved tis post of yerz!!...gud one ravi...

real sweet post nd fun read too!! :)

hope yo find the sweetheart whoz a perfect package of al the mentioned qualities..:)...

i alwayz loved thos sanskrit lines..such profound thots with such beautiful meaning!!...

gud job re.. tis indeed is one of yer best posts till date...

Sun Jan 22, 04:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kk said...

Aap bahuth chaalo ho yaar., numbers vesi joke ga 8 points ., no seriously ani inko 5-6 points., sanskrit lo inko 4-5 points !!!
Wow ! thats a lot of requirements, needs a bigger screening procedure than the army recruitment or Indian IdoL !:P

Sun Jan 22, 05:54:00 AM CST  
Blogger karthik said...

ravi its too big and i found somethings irrelevant also. there are many important and urgent issues to be discussed call me once. i had class from 10:30AM(IST) on monday.

Sun Jan 22, 12:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

hey guys...
@Rohini
Thanks for the comments..
u made mah day!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep coming..............
I borrowed many ideas from ur post!!!!!
the copyrights should go to u..
@Komal.
happy that you finally came to my blog....
waht can i do???Afterall I want the best..So even Iam not sure what do I want..Andhukane chhala raasa...it s just happened in a flow....
I read urs too..Boy!!!ur damn clear in what u want!!
once again thanks for coming....

Sun Jan 22, 03:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

@karthik
thanx karthik..for ur honest views..
Take things lightly man..I will definitely call you..tonight (i.e monday morning(IST))..
cheerup buddy!!!!!!!
troubles test ur character...so stand up and be counted..
good to see u at my blog...

Sun Jan 22, 04:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger ArChaNaR said...

hmmm.. nice points buddy! n funny :)
total ga 14 points :o

Mon Jan 23, 02:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

hey ravi
lolzzz... ur points were funny but u ended it in a sweet note. tera number bi aayega.. btw the taggin was funny 2 :)

Tue Jan 24, 09:30:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home