Tuesday, January 10, 2006

perfect disaster

what is the time required to turn a perfect scene into a disaster?? I was wondering until yesterday,y until yesterday?? because I got the answer yesterday and the answer is just a few minutes.It hurts when you are at the receiving end(but who can help it??).I was hoping a perfect semester with only 2 courses until yesterday when I walked into my prof's room, who barely managed to land in the campus from vacation and asked me if I could manage another 4-credit hour course(normally each course is of only 3 credit hrs).The baton has been passed!!Now what?? That was a perfect disaster I could imagine of because that makes my credit hours to go upto 13(4 more than required..).That made me to go into a depression until I read this article about "COURAGE".Now folks you too have a look at it......

This is a famous paper written for an Oxford philosophy exam,
normally requiring an eight page essay answer and expected to be backed up with source material, quotes and analytical reasoning.
This guy wrote the below answer and topped the exam!

OXFORD
EXAMINATION BOARD 1987


ESSAY QUESTION


Question: What is courage? (50 Marks)

Answer: This is courage

I don't know if this is true but I appreciate his Courage.......
Elegant Yellow

6 Comments:

Blogger rohini said...

wow!!..thx for sharing dat interestin piece of article...
nd cheer up dude!!...life has its own way of sucking our free time!!..don worry ...things will slowly fal into place..

Wed Jan 11, 02:59:00 AM CST  
Blogger ArChaNaR said...

well these things keep happening.. n guess what i decided to take up a course.. my bad luck.. its closed for this sem :(( *sob sob* ...i havta go beg now :D

so cheer up man!!

Wed Jan 11, 01:38:00 PM CST  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

hai friends
@rohini
thanks for your advice..
keep coming..and do pass those passing comments..
lolz...buddy..
@archie
may be that class didn't have the "adrushtam"??what do you say??
anyway thanks for being supportive..
atleast i can draw solace from the fact that iam not the only one...who had disasters..
anyway friends Iam back to the cheerful mood after thinking a lot and finally deciding not to think anymore...
have fun...

Wed Jan 11, 11:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger rohini said...

blog has been updated!!!

Thu Jan 12, 05:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

hey 1st timer here :)
from Alanis Morisettte's "Ironic" -
"Life has a funny way of pulling u down when u think everything's ok and everything's goin right...
and life has a funny way of bringin u up when u think everything's gone wrong .. and really blows up in ur face!".
Life is a rollercoaster, we jus gotta ride it. who knws u mite write an answer like that philosphy student and probably top ur class!!!

Fri Jan 13, 08:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

@grunge gestapo
Thanks for visting my blog and giving those good words of yours.
by the way if u don't mind will u tell me where from u got this grunge gestapo......
Thanks

Sat Jan 14, 07:32:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home