Saturday, December 10, 2005

happy

today is one of my happiest days in my life because sachin has scored his 35th century. he showed that he can come back . i always believe he is one person whom u cannot write off.what can i say about sachin? somethings cannot be described in words so is sachin's batting.the happiness i get seeing him bat is one of my best moments. i followed him since my child hood and was always left wondering about his commitment.hope to see u score many more centuries. this is my first entryinto my blog.i named it elegant yellow because golden eagle was not available as a name.i think only saikorians know what iam talking about.hats off to all saikorians , where ever you are.iam and will always be proud to be a saikorian. for the starters saikorians are people who studied in sainik school,korukonda.iam a kind of new at this posting messages on web.forgive me for any errors.i will come back after my exams on 13.come on sachin hope u go on and make a double century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home